Here you can find information from County and National Young Farmer’s to help run your club.
These guides contain all the information you need to set up and run a Young Farmers’ Club. It includes job descriptions, templates, resources and top tips that will help you and your fellow officers to carry out your roles effectively and with confidence, enhancing your YFC volunteering experience.
The guide is divided into four sections:
- Section 1: Job Descriptions for your YFC roles
- Section 2: Your YFC up and running
- Section 3: Things you need to know to develop your YFC
- Section 4: Your club program guide
Membership forms for each club are listed below.
- Leighton Buzzard
Parent Consent Form – required to be filled out and signed by a parent or guardian for members under 18.
NFYFC Club Resources
There are many additional resources available to you via the NFYFC website which may be of some use.
- NFYFC Club Resources
- NFYFC Safeguarding Policy – please get in touch with county office if appendices are required.
- Data Protection – Information on how you should record information
- Key Facts
- Equality Diversity
- Health and Safety
Bedfordshire County Resources
The following can be used to help promote your club
- County Promotional Leaflet
- Friends of Bedfordshire Leaflet